This week we’re diving into the exciting world of Generative AI and Real-time Data Streaming.
Discover how Generative AI is reshaping the gaming landscape with personalized experiences and explore the fascinating landscape of Large Language Model (LLM) applications.
We’ll also introduce you to NExT-GPT, a revolutionary multimodal model. Plus, don’t miss the future of business analytics with AI and Confluent Cloud.
Finally get a sneak peek into the upcoming AI/ML & Data Infusion Roadshow Durban. Get set for a tech adventure like no other!
- Gameplay Reimagined: The AI Revolution. The blog-post is about the integration of Generative AI and game development and how it can create personalized and interactive gaming experiences. It discusses the current state and future trends of the gaming industry and the potential of Generative AI to enhance it. It also explains the benefits of Generative AI for game storytelling, content creation, and design and gives some examples of Generative AI models and frameworks. This is a very interesting post since we (Derivco) are in the iGaming business!
- The architecture of today’s LLM applications. This post is about how to build and deploy applications using large language models (LLMs), such as GitHub Copilot. It explains the five steps to building an LLM app, from data collection to deployment and monitoring. It also describes the emerging architecture of LLM apps, using an example of a Wi-Fi assistant powered by an LLM. Moreover, it introduces the tools and frameworks that can help developers integrate LLMs with different platforms and hardware. Furthermore, it discusses the real-world impact and potential of LLMs in various domains, such as climate science, medicine, education, and e-commerce.
- GENERATIVE AI FOR BEGINNERS. This is a GitHub repository of a course called Generative AI for Beginners, created by Microsoft Cloud Advocates. The course consists of 12 lessons that teach the fundamentals of building Generative AI applications using various models and frameworks. The course also guides the learners to build their own Generative AI startup with hands-on exercises and quizzes. The course suits beginners who want to learn about Generative AI principles and application development. If you have just begun your Generative AI journey, this is a great place to start!
- Introduction to NExT-GPT: Any-to-Any Multimodal Large Language Model. The post linked to is about the NExT-GPT model, which is a multimodal large language model that can handle any combination of text, image, video, and audio input and output. It explains the motivation and challenges of building a general-purpose, any-to-any multimodal model. It also describes the architecture and components of the NExT-GPT model, which consists of an LLM core, multimodal adaptors, and diffusion decoders. Moreover, it introduces the alignment learning techniques that enable the NExT-GPT model to perform semantic understanding and reasoning across different modalities. Furthermore, it presents the experimental results and examples of the NExT-GPT model on various tasks, such as text-to-image, image-to-text, text-to-audio, and video-to-video.
- The Future of Business Analytics: Artificial Intelligence and Data Streaming. This blog-post is about how to use Confluent Cloud and AI to build real-time business analytics applications. It explains the benefits and challenges of real-time analytics, such as faster insights, better customer experience, and data quality issues. It also describes the architecture and components of a real-time analytics platform, using Confluent Cloud as the central nervous system for data streaming and AI as the brain for data processing and intelligence. Moreover, it presents the use cases and examples of real-time analytics in various domains, such as retail, banking, healthcare, and gaming. Furthermore, it provides the best practices and tips for building and deploying real-time analytics applications, such as choosing the right data sources, models, and tools.
WIND (What Is Niels Doing)
What AM I doing? Well, more or less the same as last week:
Figure 1: AI/ML & Data Infusion Roadshow Durban
It is less than a week until the AI/ML & Data Infusion Roadshow Durban, and I - together with the others in the organizing committee - am busy with the final preparations.
I am happy to announce that the event is sold out, and we are expecting a record number of attendees! The agenda has been slightly tweaked (some sessions have been swapped around). The agenda is available here.
I hope to see you there!
That’s all for this week. I hope you enjoy what I did put together. Please comment on this post or ping me if you have ideas for what to cover.
comments powered by Disqus